We at Mundo International Logistics B.V. (Mundo International Logistics) respect your privacy. We are aware that you expect us to handle your personal data entrusted to us responsibly.
We don’t have a Data Protection Officer (DPO) but in case you have any questions or suggestions relating to data protection, get in touch via email@example.com or +31 (0)186 622252
Who is responsible for data collecting and processing?
Mundo International Logistics B.V.
Beneden Molendijk 29
3262 AA Oud-Beijerland
Chamber of Commerce: 52108856
VAT number: NL850302882B01
EORI number: NL850302882
Personal Data Collection
To enable us to fulfil our responsibilities as an integrated provider of logistics, Mundo International Logistics collects personal data about its clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and others with whom it deals, to enable Mundo International Logistics to effectively conduct its businesses. This personal data must be sufficiently detailed for Mundo International Logistics to effectively conduct its businesses.
You are not required to supply any of the personal data that we may request. However, if the personal data we request is not provided, we may not be able to provide services in the most effective or efficient manner, or at all, or you may not be able to be a client of or service provider to Mundo International Logistics.
Use and collection of your personal data
Your data will be processed fairly, lawfully and in an appropriate way.
We will only use personal data for the purpose for which it was collected or for related purposes permitted by law. These uses include (but are not limited to) those set out below.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service and or our company;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
The processing of personal data may be necessary both prior to the conclusion of a contractual agreement (enabling us to send you an offer) and during the implementation of a contract with you (for example shipping details). Such data, which are necessary to provide you with our services, may include but are not limited to:
- Individual and business contact information (e.g. name, gender, company name, physical address, email address and telephone, fax or cell phone number)
- Shipping information (such as shipper’s and consignee’s contact details amongst others name, physical address, email address and telephone number, signature for proof of delivery, account number and any other information given enabling us to access locations to which we provide service) and information given regarding the content of certain shipments (e.g. description of the goods, number of pieces, weight and value of the shipment) but only to the extent an identifiable person can be linked to such content
- Information that enables us to verify an individual’s identity
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of others to whom we are asked to send information or shipments
- Payment information and financial information (such as bank-account numbers)
- Tax-identifaction/EORI number in circumstances in which you request services for which this information is required
- Other personal information that may be provided to us to obtain a Mundo International Logistics service. When you provide data to us, please ensure that data given is relevant, accurate and necessary for the business relationship.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. These cookies provide us with information on visits to its website, such as visitor numbers, popular pages and popular topics. This enables us to better tailor the website to visitors’ needs. Mundo International Logistics cannot identify the persons (or computers) visiting its website. As the service provider, however, Google can make such identification. Additional information about Google Analytics’ Terms of Service can be found at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
We offer a newsletter to provide information to those who are interested in our products, services and related matters. Your e-mail address is added to our subscribers’ list only with your express permission. Every newsletter contains a link you can use to unsubscribe. The newsletter subscribers’ list is not provided to third parties.
On our website, we currently use links to the social networking pages of Facebook and LinkedIn.
These services are offered by Facebook Inc. and LinkedIn Inc. If you click the link from our website, the respective social media company may obtain personal data relating to you, even if you do not have an account with the social medial company or if you are not logged into your account of the respective social media networking page. Mundo International Logistics cannot be held accountable for the data processing of such third party providers. In case data relating to you, which have been obtained within the EU/EEA, are transferred by the third party provider to servers outside the EU/EEA, you shall be aware that Mundo International Logistics has no legal or technical influence thereon.
To learn more about the purpose and scope of data processing by social media networking pages, and to receive further information about the processing and use of data relating to you, as well as your rights and detailed instructions how to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy terms of the respective social media company. For the data processing that is initiated by clicking on the weblink on our website, the respective social media company is solely responsible.
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Detailed information is available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Inc., 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Detailed information is available at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
Storage and Security of Personal Data
Personal data is principally held in electronic databases maintained within Mundo International Logistics computer network. Mundo International Logistics maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data we hold.
Are data encrypted?
The transmission of data and emails via the internet is generally unencrypted, and is therefore unprotected against third-party access. When you contact us by email, the confidentiality of the information provided cannot be guaranteed during the transmission; we therefore recommend that confidential information should be sent exclusively by letter.
Are data disclosed to third parties?
We never disclose data to third parties, except where this is required by the business relationship. If we use subcontractors or agents to fulfil the contracts we have concluded with you, it is necessary for us to disclose the data to them. In order to ensure that the data are processed exclusively for purposes of completing our order, these third parties are bound by corresponding contractual obligations and legally obliged to comply with applicable data protection standards amongst others by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (and if applicable, relevant national law). Transmission between the Mundo International Logistics companies will only take place if we have explicitly advised you of this.
We may transfer the personal information we process regarding you to countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Primarily, in order to provide you with our services, the data will be transferred to other companies within the Mundo International Logistics group, but may also be transferred to agents operating on behalf of Mundo International Logistics, and other affiliated entities. Please be aware that we work with a number of partners to provide you with the best possible service (e.g., sub-contractors such as trucking companies, terminals, depots). This may require, within the boundaries set by law, the transfer of personal data to these partners and service providers.
Other than in the cases explicitly outlined, third parties will have no access to your personal data. We particularly refrain from selling your personal data. Only in case of administrative request or a legal obligation, we may be forced to transfer your personal data to the competent authority exercising such a request. The same applies in case of a court order regarding the transfer/disclosure of data relating to you. In case of an administrative, legal or judicial request for data transfer, we will assess in each individual case whether the transfer is compliant with the principles enshrined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation. If deemed necessary, we may take legal actions against such order or request.
When will your data be deleted?
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected (e.g. within the framework of a contractual relationship). Your data must also be deleted if it is not permissible to store them (particularly if the data are inaccurate and correction is not possible).
Where legal or practical obstacles prevent deletion, the data are blocked (e.g. special archiving obligations).
What rights do users of mundo-int.com (individuals) have?
- The right to be informed; individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right of access; individuals have the right to access their personal data.
- The right to rectification; individuals have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure; individuals have the right to have personal data erased.
- The right to restrict processing; individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
- The right to data data portability; allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object; gives individuals the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling (automated decision making and profiling is not used by Mundo International Logistics); Individuals have the right to request a review of the decision when a decision has been taken solely using automated decision making and/or profiling.
To exercise your rights, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter sent by post addressed to:
Mundo International Logistics B.V.
Attn. Data Protection
Beneden Molendijk 29
3262 AA Oud-Beijerland